Stepstick A4988 is a board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS.
- Simple Control
- Adjustable current control allows you to set the maximum output current with a potentiometer that allows you to use a voltage above the rated voltage of your step engine to achieve a higher step level
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current attenuation mode (rapid disintegration or slow decomposition)
- short -circuit protection
- Stepstick A4988
- free cooler
- input signal: 3.3V or 5V
- option micro-steering 1, 1, 8, 16
- max. Voltage: 35V
- dimensions: 20,5x15,5x11,5 mm
Product may require professional assembly, not separately functional in total.
(product can be ordered after 1 piece, photo is only illustrative.)