Available 3D printer suitable not only for handymen. includes 1kg of Fiber3D material.
3D printer comes in 3 variants - without / with printed parts or assembled, when it is possible to print immediately after unpacking.
- New Filament sensor: The optical sensor that is triggered by a simple mechanical lever. The sensor does not check the optical properties of the string and does not leave due to mechanical wear.
- Easier maintenance: Completely redesigned extruder. In the case of a nozzle or PTFE tube, it is not necessary to discuss the entire extruder. The nozzle and the extrusion motor are placed by the bluz to the X -axis, which brings less resonance and better prints. Better tension belts X -axis.
- Better cooling: Better extruder construction increases air flow, and this leads to improved cooling options. Improved cooling also printed object.
- 4x temperature sensor - (nozzle temperature, pad temperature, pinda sensor temperature, electronics temperature)
Technical parameters :
- Large workspace - 11.025 cm 3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm)
- Integrated LCD, printing from SD card (8 GB in package) or from PC via USB
- 0.4 mm nozzle (easy to replace) for 1.75 mm Filament
- layer height from 0.05 mm
- automatic printing space calibration
- heated pad with cold corners compensation = even cooling in printing all materials
- Automatic compensation of inaccurate compound axes of printing area
- maintenance -free printing area - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials -& gt; PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, FLEX PP, NINJAFLEX, LAYWOOD, LABRICK, NYLON, BAMBOOFILL, BRONZEFILL, ASA, T-GLAS, Filaments with Carbon Fiber, Polycarbonate ...
- more effective cooling of printing from two sides
- Thanks Driverum TMC2130 - Detection and Recovery from Layers' Move
- Power Panic - Detection of power outage
- Electrical and mechanical parts to assemble the printer
- Tools (Allen)
- Uncommon plate with 2 PET stickers (we recommend buying Powder plate - or replacement foil or
- 1 kg Fiber3d Material
If the kit is on order, it takes 1-2 weeks. If we have a kit in stock, we can send the assembled printer during the week.
Files for assembly to build our kit can be found here . If you think of improvements in parts we will be happy for feedback. The parts are continuously updated. For printing parts you need about 400 grams of material - Printing is recommended from material FIBER3D PET-G (files are tested on this material)
assembly instructions here .
from 681,77 €