Version for uno:
- Grbl 0.9 Compatible. (Open Source Firmware that runs on UNO for Arduino that changes G-Code commands to step signals)
- Pwm spindle and directional pins
- Support 4 OS (X, Y, Z, A-M, duplicate x, y, z or make the entire 4th axis using your own firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6)
- Release of the coolant
- Uses removable step drivers compatible with A4988 or DRV8825
- Micro-stepping jumpers for step drivers. (Some drivers such as DRV8825 can perform up to 1/32 micro -products).
- Compact design.
- Step motors can be connected using 4 -wheeled Molex connectors or soldered on site.
- runs at 12-36V DC. (At the moment, only DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V, so please consider the operating voltage when the board is powered.)
- Please note that it is an unspecified set and the basic soldering skills are necessary.
Version for nano:
- Adapted for Cartesian coordinate system
- Can be expanded with various accessories
- Contains 3 slots for step -by -step drives
- Output current: 2 and
- Input voltage: 12 V
- Dimensions: 72 x 58 mm
The product may require professional assembly, not a separate functional total.