Solid open construction
The design includes a front belt tensioner to make it even more comfortable.
All parts are easy to source, print or fabricate. You won't find specially machined expensive CNC parts or hard-to-find parts in the parts list - and if you do, they'll be surprisingly cheap. Most parts are printed or can be purchased online.
Design is more flexible than you think. Printed parts and structures are designed as modular. Both the Z height of the printer and the build plate can be increased. All you need is to purchase the larger aluminum profile and MGN rails.
Installing the rails will take 70% of the build time you will need to be precise and spend a few hours aligning the rails. You will find the best 32bit board a 3D printer can have. Excellent stepper motors, sensors, etc. You can choose to have a 12.7 cm PanelDue touch screen or save and use the screen of your smartphone or tablet without losing any functionality.
- Machine dimensions: 585x600x650mm
- Layer height: 0.05-0.3mm
- Print mode: USB, SD card, WiFi
- Product weight: 25kg
- Touch screen: 12.7cm
- Output voltage: 24V
- Rated voltage: 110/220V, 600W
- Supported OS: Windows 7/ Mac OS/ Linux
- Slicer Software: Simplify3D Cura Repetier-Host
- Printing material: PLA, PETG, PLA-CF, ABS, HIPS, WOOD
- Material: aluminum box construction
- Print size: 300x300x365mm
- G.W.: 27.5kg
- Maximum power: 600W
- Pressing technology: FDM
- Rated current: 25A
- File formats: STL G-CODE AMF OBJ
The printer is our product composed of components from several manufacturers.