Is closed, the air suction starts.
- After a short hold of the lid, the lid is sealed by the pressure and the process is further automated.
- After completion of the exhaust (according to the set time sequence) begins welding the bags (again the time interval must be set).
- After welding is followed by the process of cooling the sealed joint that is important for sufficient curing of the weld.
- After curing, the air is filled back into the chamber. At this stage there will be a visible shrinkage of bags under the influence of the differences in the ambient pressure and the bag itself.
- After the air is filled, the chamber lid opens itself.
- Model: 260s
- Power: 120 W
- Compressor power: 5.5 l/min
- Welding bar length: 260 mm
- Weld thickness: 10 mm
- Material: stainless steel
- Current: 5 and
- Shower speed: 2 cfm
- Air supply hole: 6 mm
- Noise: & lt; 80db
- Lowest absolute pressure: ≤ 1 kpa
- Package speed: 1-4 pcs/min
- Chamber Dimensions: 330 x 275 x 50 mm
- Device dimensions: 405 x 320 x 340 mm
If the product is in the "order" state, it takes about 2 weeks of delivery. The product can only be ordered with personal collection, sending only by individual agreement.
Vacuum bags are not included.