We deliver in several print volume sizes and color variants.
IMPORTANT: 3 printer properties are selected
Length 300 mm - means a print volume of 300 x 300 x 300 mm
Color black - means the black color of the aluminum profiles
without printed parts (you have to print the construction parts yourself on your printer)
complete kit (the supplied printed parts are only for basic construction and commissioning, without covers and non-essential parts for construction and functionality. The parts are made of PET-G material in our chosen color)
assembled printer (complete tested printer completed including covering)
If the status is "on order", delivery takes 1 - 2 weeks. If we have the kit in stock, the assembled printer can be available within 2 weeks.
The VORON 2.4 3D printer is equipped with a high-quality belt, a linear guide made of high-quality stainless steel, a premium silicone heated pad with glass fiber.
Maximum heigh can vary based on upgrades and used top cover
- printing technology: FDM
- frame: aluminum construction
- print area: 350 x 350 x 350 mm
- maximum print speed: 250 mm/s
- filament: 1.75 mm
- print layer height: 0.05 - 0.3 mm (when using a 0.4 mm nozzle)
- nozzle diameter: 0.4 / 1.75 mm
- supported material: PLA, PET-G, ABS, TPU, HIPS, PVA, Nylon,...
- nozzle temperature: 300 °C
- mat temperature: 110 °C
- hotend: standard V6 (option to upgrade to dragon hotend in standard flow version or high flow version)
- replaceable PEI printing plate
- supported format: STL, G-code, AMF, obj
- software: simplify3d, prusaslicer, Cura, repeater host
- operating system: Windows 7 / Mac OS / Linux
- auto leveling: yes
- control board: Spider
- drivers: TMC2209
- power supply: Meanwell
- input: 100 / 220 V, 300 W
- dimensions: 500 x 500 x 600 mm
- printer weight 30kg
NOTE: we currently deliver the kit without a Raspberry PI - it is necessary to provide another computer that will control the printer.
The assembled printer is only for personal collection, it is not possible to send!
The basic STL for the construction can be found here.
Complete 3D models can be found on the VORON design designer github here
Check the polarity of the connectors before connecting.