【PLO+ Refilament】 PLO+ refilament is a spare string in the coils. PLA+ material is an improved version of PLA, high strength and better resistance are the main features of the material. High print success, resulting in printed parts that have excellent finish and are very accurate. (depending on the printer)
【Without knocking and clogging 】 Material with excellent circularity and very low tolerance of the diameter, does not overlap or swallow. It melts, does not crack, does not contain bubbles. Print smoothly and repeatedly without blocking a nozzle or extruder.
ESUN fibers are made of original materials (not recycled), biodegradable and ecological, non -toxic and odorless, no possibility of harm to the user or the environment. Ideal for safe printing.
ESUN FILAMENT Delivered in a resealable bag that keeps it dry and out of dust and foreign particles, prevents nozzles from clogging and providing smooth 3D models.
- string diameter: 1.75 ± 0.03 mm
- design length: 340-350 m
- coil size: diameter 200 mm - width 64 mm - center hole 52 mm
- pack size: 216 x 202 x 76 mm
- weight Package: 1,48 kg
- nozzle temperature: 205-225 ℃
- pad temperature: 25-70 ℃
- density: 1.24 g / cm3
- melt Flow Index: 2.5 (190 ° C / 2.16kg) g / 10min
- tensile strength: 60 MPa
- extension at a quarry point: 29%
- bend strength: 75 MPa
- fault strength module: 4000 MPa
- notch toughness: 4 kj / ㎡
- deformation temperature: 52 (° C, 0.45MPA)
- manufacturer: Esun
|Color:||red, black, grey|
|Diameter:||± 0,03 mm|
|Bed temperature:||25 - 70° C|
|Nozzle temperature:||210 - 230° C|