MAGIC-HT-M is a 3D printer specially designed for engineering plastics, with 450°C extruder temperature, 150°C substrate temperature and 90°C chamber temperature, it is able to support most plastics in the market. It has a modular mechanism on the extruder that allows for easy maintenance.
- Print volume: 220*220*220 mm
- Nozzle temperature: up to 450℃
- Temperature of heated chamber: up to 90°C
- Number of nozzles: 1 easily removable
- Supported filaments: PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU, PA, PC, ABS, ASA, PETG, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- String diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (default), 0.8mm-1.0mm (optional)
- Layer thickness: 0.05 – 0.3 mm
- Print speed: 0-150 mm/s
- Carbon fiber print plate - quick removable
- Automatic leveling
- Resume printing during power failure
- Filament absence warning
- Control via WIFI or touch screen
- File transfer via USB, SD card and WIFI
- Web camera for press surveillance
- Positioning accuracy：X/Y10.5μm Z:1.25μm
- Device size 505x435x515 mm with a weight of 35 kg
More photos and information can be found in PDF.