ASA is quite new material in the area of 3D printing. It has one characteristics, thanks to which it has become very popular and quickly used material. The products from it are highly fixed, capable of withstanding high pressures and stress. It is also resistant to UV radiation, is usable in the outdoor environment.
Material composition: ASA (Polymer Butyllester 2-Propen with ethenylbenzene and 2-Propennitrile) CAS: 26299-47-8 CLP Material does not require classification according to Regulation (EC) 1272/2008
Packaging: vacuum packed in water / humidity / UV radiation with a resistant packaging. The cover can be closed repeatedly.
Main feature listing:
- pure product weight: 0.75 kg (+/- 50 g)
- diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- diameter deviation: +/- 0.05 mm
- pad temperature for printing: 80-115 ° C
- nozzle temperature when printing: 220-260 ° C
- nozzle: no restriction
- density: 1.07 g/cm3
- softening temperature: 85 ° C
- melting temperature: 170 ° C
- the weight of the spool: black 218 g, transparent 250 g
|Color:||orange, green, blue, white, black|
|Diameter:||± 0,05 mm|