Hips is a new material for 3D printing. It is one of the most used, for example, in the packaging and food industry. It consists of a thermoplastic and polystyrene with the addition of rubber. It is very firm and tough and has good temperature stability. It can be used on double-headed 3D printers. One head can print the ABS or HIPS support structure and the other model from ABS or hips.
Hips can be easily glued, painted. HIPS is characterized by excellent spatial stability, especially for printing larger objects. The HIPS processing temperature ranges from 200 - 250 ° C.
Main feature listing:
- Pure product weight: 1 kg (+/- 50 g)
- The weight of the spool: black 218 g, transparent 250 g
- Diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- Diameter deviation: +/- 0.05 mm
- Nozzle temperature when printing: 230-260 ° C
- Pad temperature for printing: 85-100 ° C
- Nozzle: no restriction
- Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- Softening temperature: 85 ° C
- Melting temperature: 170 ° C
Package: vacuum packed in silver packaging resistant to air humidity.
|Diameter:||± 0,05 mm|
|Nozzle temperature:||220 - 250° C|