PETG is widely used material for 3D printing. It offers technical properties such as high quality, strength, toughness and durability. It provides a uniform 3D printing flow thanks to the excellent strength of the product melt. Products are recyclable.
Material composition: PETG (1,4-BENSENEDICARBoxylic Acid, 1,4-Dimethyl Ester, Polymer with 1,4 Cyclohexanedimethanol and 1,2-Ethanediol, CAS: 25640-14-6)
Package: vacuum packed in water resistant, moisture and UV radiation. The cover can be closed repeatedly.
Main feature listing:
- Weight: 1 kg (+/- 50 g)
- Diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- nozzle temperature when printing: 220-250 ° C
- Printing temperature: 70-90 ° C
- nozzle: no restriction
- viscosity: 0.8 dl/g
- softening temperature: 85 ° C
- melting temperature: 170 ° C
- The weight of the spool: black 218 g, transparent 250 g
Recommendation: Whenever you print, keep the product in the supplied package to avoid accessing unwanted air humidity.
|Color:||orange, yellow, green, blue, red, white, black, grey, brown|
|Diameter:||± 0,05 mm|
|Nozzle temperature:||220-250 °C|