Pla has a wide range of use in 3D printing - it is the most used material for easy and unpretentious printing. It is suitable for beginners. The technical properties include easy shaping, hardness, not deforming in printing, not letting scents, odors or oxygen. It has low shrinkability. Is hypoallergenic.
Disadvantages: fragility, reactivity to sunlight (easy to degrade).
Certification of input raw material according to: EN 12342 (possibility of composting in industrial equipment).
Package: vacuum packed in a silver packaging resistant to air humidity.
Main feature listing:
- pure product weight: 1 kg
- the weight of the spool: black 218 g, transparent 250 g
- diameter: 1.75 mm
- diameter deviation: +/- 0.05 mm
- pad temperature for printing: 40-60 ° C
- tensile strength: 16 kPsi/21 kPsi
- bending strength: 480 kPsi/560 kps
- softening temperature: 55-60 ° C
- melting temperature: 150-160 ° C
- density: 1.24 g/cm3
Color Properties - Extra White, Blue, Black:
- nozzle temperature for printing: 220 ° C +/- 10 ° C
- nozzle: 0.4 mm at temperatures of 220-230 ° C, 0.6 mm and more at temperatures of 220 ° C +/- 10 ° C
- appearance: On the surface there is a filament rude
Color properties -white, black, green, blue, orange, gray, brown, red, yellow, signal yellow, pearl, military black
- nozzle temperature for printing: 215 ° C +/- 10 ° C
- nozzle: size without restriction
Recommendation: Whenever you print, keep the product in the supplied package to prevent access to undesirable air humidity. PLA material is hydroscopic.
Variant Sample: is 30 g of material.
Technical sheet for download here.