1. Using ATMEGA2560 as a basic chip with flash memory 256 kB and working frequency of 16 MHz.
2. Compatible with 12V/24V input voltage. It contains a dual power supply, one for powering the heated pad (15A), the other for other electronic parts (10A).
3. The heating pad interface is supplied with a high -performance MOS tube that has an ultra -conductive internal resistance. High performance and stability.
4. With 2 interfaces for normally open fans and 1 interface for LED light.
5. Powered by 4 A4988 step engines for one extruder.
6. With expansion interfaces for LCD display and SD card. Support 2004 or 12864 LCD display.
7. Support 3D Touch function automatic alignment and fiber detector.
8. Using Marlin firmware, stable and easy to use.
9. Highly integrated and easily assembled.
Pure weight: 72G
gross weight: 113g
Note: This is a commission sale of goods from a customer who removed the board from a new printer, the board is functional and has a short warranty.