Ender 7 is a printer with an incredible speed of up to 250 mm / s in high quality.
- printing area 250 x 250 x 300 mm
- for fiber 1.75 mm material ABS, PETG and PLA
- the maximum substrate temperature is 100 ° C
- the maximum nozzle temperature is 260 ° C
- touch display
- linear rail technology ensures vibration, stabilizes and ultra-quiet printing
- Core XY structure with two parallel motors for higher speed and accuracy
- dual cooling fans
- large volume nozzle
- melting chamber volume 50 mm³ and heating block volume 4000 mm³
- all-metal extruder with double gear for stronger extrusion
- high-performance stepper motor 42-60
- power failure recovery function
You can find the operating instructions here.