Ender 7 is a printer with an incredible speed of up to 250 mm/s in high quality.
- printing area 250 x 250 x 300 mm
- on Filament 1,75 mm Material ABS, PETG and PLA
- Maximum pad temperature is 100 ° C
- The maximum nozzle temperature is 260 ° C
- Touch display
- Linear track technology reduces vibrations, stabilizes and ensures ultrat -chief
- Core xy structure with two parallel engines for higher speed and accuracy
- Dual cooling fans
- a large -scale nozzle
- The volume of the flushing chamber 50 mm³ and the volume of the heating block 4000 mm³
- all -metal extruder with double gear for stronger extrusion
- High-performance stepper 42-60
- Function of printing of printing at power failure
- interface for USB connection, SD card
operating instructions can be found here / and>.