Printer was taken as mini but was upgraded using the SuperPinda probe on the Mini+.
Color LCD screen
Simple control and printer settings. View G-Code Previews! 2.8 '' ', 240 × 320 LCD provides sufficient space and comfort, each setting is just a few clicks - no complicated menu.
Replaceable printing plates
Returning the finished print from the heated pad has never been easier! With a magnetic heated pad and replaceable printing plates, you can simply remove the print by bending the printing plate and literally jumping out of it. You can choose from two printing plates according to their surface: smooth and granular.
Superpinda works independently of temperature, has a much better sensor and overall better components compared to P.I.N.D.A. In addition, it does not need a thermistor. The combination of these improvements guarantees the perfect first layer at each print!
Mini+ has a standard Ethernet connector for network connection. We are also preparing an ESP Upgrade Module for Wi-Fi connection, which allows you to copy files to the printer over the network, or downloads official firmware (OTA) as standard. With future firmware updates and new features, you will easily control the entire print farm via the network.
We test each part thoroughly directly in our own production. Thanks to this, our 3D printers are safe and reliable. Mini+ is equipped with 3 thermistors (temperature sensors) and a high -quality power supply (Delta or Mean Well - according to the region).
Print one click
After inserting a USB with the prepared G-Code, the printer automatically loads it and displays its preview. One click to confirm the print and the rest will make the printer for you.
32bit the STM32
More strength, more options. Our new own 32-bit "Buddy" motherboard with Drivers Trinamic 2209 Drivers offers much more. It can almost the same as Octoprint including 3D printing farms (we are preparing in the future firmware update).
- Maximum print dimensions 180 x 180 x 180 mm
- layer height 0.05 - 0.25 mm
- nozzle 0.4mm as a basis, wide range of other supported nozzles
- Filament diameter 1.75 mm
- Supported materials wide spectrum of thermoplastics, including PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, PC (polycarbonate), CPE, PVA/BVOH, PVB, HIPS, PP (polypropylene), Flex, Ngen, Nylon, Woodfill and other materials. < /li>
- Max. feed speed 200+ mm/s
- Maximum nozzle temperature 280 ° C
- Maximum pad temperature 100 ° C
- Extruder Bowden system with 3: 1
- print surface removable magnetic steel printing plates (*) with different surfaces, heated pad with cold corners compensation
- printer size (without coil & amp; external source) 4.5 kg 38 × 33 × 38 cm; (X × y × z)
- package dimensions 11 kg (volumetric weight); 48.5 × 26.5 × 40.5 cm; (X × y × z)
Is part of the package is a filament sensor, a filament holder and also unused original prusa flexible plate.