【EPA-CF】 EPA-CF or nylon with carbon fibers, consists of 75 % nylon and 25 % carbon fibers. This material has high toughness, wear resistance. Temperature resistance up to 120 ° C. The material is compatible with most 3D printers.
【Stable dimensional tolerance】 minimum tolerance and small shrinkage - ensure consistent administration and stable prints, no clogging, extremely high print success, resulting in printed parts, that have an excellent finish and are very accurate. (depending on the printer)
【Without knocking and clogging 】 1kg coil. Material with excellent circularity and very low tolerance of the diameter, does not overlap or get tangled. It melts, does not crack, does not contain bubbles. Print smoothly and repeatedly without blocking a nozzle or extruder.
【Vacuum enclosed packaging】 Clean mass weight: 1 kg. ESUN FILAMENT SELLED IN A CLOSED PACKAGING, which keeps it dry and out of dust and foreign particles, prevents nozzles and provides smooth 3D models.
- string diameter: 1.75 ± 0.03 mm
- coil size: diameter 200 mm - width 64 mm - center hole 57 mm
- pack size: 216 x 202 x 76 mm
- weight Package: 1,48 kg
- nozzle temperature: 240-260 ℃
- pad temperature: 80-90 ℃
- density: 1.24 g / cm3
- melt Flow Index: 6 (250 ° C / 5 kg) g / 10min
- tensile strength: 85 MPa
- extension at a quarry point: 26%
- bend strength: 122 MPa
- fault strength module: 5160 MPa
- notch toughness: 15.5 kj / ㎡
- deformation temperature: 120 (° C, 0.45MPA)
- manufacturer: Esun
|Category:||PA - nylon|
|Color:||black, s uhlíkem|
|Diameter:||± 0,03 mm|
|Bed temperature:||80 - 90 °C|