Polysmoot is a thermoplastic polymer whose main component is PVB (this material also makes safety glass protective foils).
This filament has better mechanical properties than ABS and PLA. It stands out for its increased impact resistance, it is also flexible and does not stink. You can therefore print parts of large dimensions and high quality without fear of deformation. In addition, it can be chemically polished by alcohol. This creates unique pieces with a completely smooth surface (Layer-free).
Store in a closable bag to prevent the material from getting wet.
- print temperature: 190 ° - 220 ° C
- pad temperature: 25 ° -70 ° C
- print speed: 40 mm/s - 60 mm/s
- Printing with Fan on
- Glass transition temperature (usability boundary): 70 ° C
- elastic module in tensile: 2047 ± 111 MPa
- tensile strength: 39.8 ± 0.7 MPa
- Package: 750 g
- string width: 1.75 mm
- Color: gray
|Diameter:||± 0,05 mm|
|Bed temperature:||25 - 70°C|
|Nozzle temperature:||190 - 220°C|