Option to print support material with a second nozzle for easier postprocessing
Two-color printing of objects - make your prints more interesting
- The corners of the printer are made of soft PVC to ensure stability and noise reduction.
- Lightweight travel with hotends can reach higher speeds (tested up to 150 mm/s). Extruders are solved using a BMG extruder with bodntech wheels.
- Filament sensors for detecting the end of the string are part of the extruder.
- The printing pad is a MK52 style magnetic pad.
- The print head contains a PINDA sensor for automatic alignment of the pad.
- The high-quality aluminum pad with a thickness of 3 mm ensures uniform and quick heating. In combination with 5 mm thick borosilicate glass, the mat can support up to 20 kg
- The printer has an internal chamber light.
- The printer is fully enclosed and is therefore also suitable for printing more temperature-demanding materials.
- Parts from the I3MK3S printer were used for the printers. The printer combines the advantages of MK3S+ printers with a cube design.
- Inside the printer there is a place to store spools of filament - to dry other spools during printing or, with a small upgrade, the possibility of printing material from inside the printer for drying during printing.
- We recommend a personal visit with a demonstration of the printer where we can show you all its advantages.
This is a printer from our showroom - that is, a bazaar product with a shortened warranty.